Entrepreneurs are not born, they are developed
Entrepreneurship is all about the willingness to take controlled risks
- September, 2019 – Career Guidance Session in collaboration with Genius Consultants Ltd.
- October, 2019 – GST Training cum Workshop (Details to be shared shortly)
- October-November, 2019 – Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EAC), Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP), Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme (WEDP), Technology-based Entrepreneurship Development Programme (TEDP), Faculty Development Programme (FDP) (Details to be shared shortly)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export-Import Management (One year)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism (One year)
- Certificate in e-Accounting & Taxation with GST (6 months)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development & Small Business Management (One Year)
- Digital Marketing (3 months)
- Packaging Management (3 months)
- ERP (3 months)
Enterprise Development Institute is a non-profit making registered society promoted by Bengal National Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BNCCI) jointly with the Government of West Bengal for strengthening entrepreneurship and small enterprise development activities in West Bengal. The Ministry of Small Scale Industries, Government of India has also come forward to help the Institute to achieve its goals.
EDI has constructed a five-storied building located at a prime location at Salt Lake, Kolkata. Infrastructure facilities like well-furnished AC classrooms, computer lab, training halls etc.
are available at the premises.
Success Story of Arghya Chatterjee
Success Story of Banhi Dasgupta